I have a new Blog. Why? Who knows! A place to share my deep dark secrets? A place to show how crazy I am? Probably. I am unemployed and have too much time on my hands. I still have lots to do around the house; but, I have been through a lot and am really not ready for chores.
I crochet a lot. So here is a place to display my creations. I always need approval. I don't know if anyone will read this, so I don't know how much approval I will get. But if I put it out there in the universe, who knows.
I also remembered I like to write. I used to write all the time. Poems, short stories, or just rambling thoughts and opinions. Other than Facebook, I haven't written much in the past several years. I would like to have a place to try my hand at writing. I'm reading a book about "finding your element". Finding my passion. I am not sure I have one. Crochet? yeah, I guess. But I love to write. I don't know if I'm good at it. But that doesn't matter. Maybe being off work will give me the time and extra brain cells to do it.
I mentioned I had been through a lot. I don't want to get into that now. But I have begun a journey back from some pretty bad places. Being unemployed is just one thing that happened to me this year. I am trying to get back to being a normal person.
No comments:
Post a Comment